Locum Family Medicine Jobs in MO
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Laurie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic Hours 8am-5pm.
- Very Competitive Salary of 215k-230k FP, 230k-250k IM.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Laurie, MO.
- All this while enjoying a lower cost of living than found in other United States cities.
- This health system is a 100-bed acute care facility that also operates primary care clinics in seven surrounding communities.
- CME Allowance.
- The beautiful Lake offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent schools, fantastic shopping and restaurants.
- They also have an 18- bed ICU, a Level II nursery, and is designated as a Level III trauma center and a Level II stroke center.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Our community is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting.
- Student Loan Assistance up to 20k.
- Our group who is located in both Laurie and Eldon MO are looking for a BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join their group as either a locum tenens physician who is interested in a 6 month assignment or longer, or a physician who is looking for a perm position.
- Health, Dental, Life, 401k.
- Relocation up to 10k.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago