Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $320,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Kansas Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan repayment and residency stipend available.
- Ideal practice for a rural-track trained physician Spend Time Doing What You Love - Away from Work.
- 31% below average cost of living.
- 25k signing bonus plus $10k relocation allowance.
- Growth, Opportunity, and Full Utilization of Your Skills.
- 90 minutes to the airport.
- Ability to round on inpatients and do procedures.
- Experienced team of physicians and APP's.
- 324k salary guarantee does not expire.
- Enjoy the diversity of a full scope practice (without obstetrics) seeing patients of all ages in our brand-new hospital and rural health clinic.
- Perfect pace to get to know your neighbors and make a real difference in the community.
This perm job from CI Health Group was last open on Nov 3.