Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Russellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OR Response Time, Orthopedic Surgery, Radiology, Vascular Surgery.
- Clean, Active DEA.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Abls, Acls, Atls, BLS, Pals.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Support Services: Anesthesia, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Catheterization Lab, General Surgery, Laboratory,.
- Schedule: 7a-7p/rounding.
- Support Staff: We have 2 full time day shift and each of them will team up with a MidLevel provider.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Procedures:Intubate if possible.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Facility Type:Hospital.
- 5-6 - Admits.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Location: Russellville, AR.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialed (Cred 30 days for full).
- Licensed in AR.
- Open ICU but with auto consult to Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 12-15 - Rounding.
- We have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 30.