Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 Census.
- Reason for Coverage: Vacancy.
- Nursing Staff & Team of Specialists.
- Volumes are increasing.
- Shifts will be day OR night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing Shortage.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist Medicine (3 Open positions).
- Length Of Assignment: September/October 2021 >>>.
- Efficient & willing to place central lines & comfy w/vent management w/assistance from specialists and respiratory therapy staff.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Must be able to commit to 3-6+ Months.
- Board Certified.
- Team Structure: Fellow Hospitalists.
- IM or FP.
- Will consider Family Medicine w/at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Location: West Plains, MO.
- Schedule: Days or Nights, must be willing to work both.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - open to days or nights.
- Start Date: Fall 2021.
- Provider needs to be comfortable managing patient in the Open ICU.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 3.