Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 20, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $390,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Southwest Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4-day work week, 1:7 paid ER.
- Pumpkin Patches, The Zoo, Lagoon Water Park, and cowboy lessons for the kids.
- 2021 Award for Top 10 True Western Towns of the Year.
- Solid payor mix - 41% Commercial, 50% Medicare, and 9% Medicaid.
- Gunfighters Wax Museum, Long Branch Saloon Variety Show, and Historic Trolley Tours.
- 19-bed, non-profit hospital with level IV ED.
- Mission-minded, PCP team of 7 providers with an excellent retention rate and reputation.
- 25 minutes from the airport and some of the best steakhouses you'll find.
- Full-spectrum practice includes 12-16 patients per day and 0-2 inpatients.
- 395K+ proven income.
- New patient appointments = 1 hour, returns are 30 minutes.
- In regards to start date: We are looking for the right fit and willing to wait until summer/fall 2022.
- Shopping includes local boutiques and national chains like Walgreens, Walmart, Buckle, etc.
- Specialty support includes surgical, Crna, cardiology, and orthopedics.
- Full benefits include 6-8 weeks of PTO, relocation, health, malpractice, tail and 100% student loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by CI Health Group.