Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near St Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license & DEA.
- With respond with Rapid Response team on own patients.
- AP coverage.
- Must be willing to cross credential.
- Must have residency in Internal Medicine.
- Average of 9 admits per day/10 admits per swing/8 admits per night.
- BLS & Acls certifications.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- Must be willing to work days or nights.
- 8a-8p day shift/1p-1a swing shift/ 8p-8a night shift.
- There is a code team in place.
- Acute Care & Critical Access site.
- We have a Nocturnist opportunity for an experienced a Hospital Medicine Physician for medical center near St. Louis, MO.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Connections