Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 16, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A psychiatric facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The locum will work with a full psych staff, 2 Aprns, nursing staff, etc.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with the option to extend.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Support Staff: Full support staff.
- The facility is located less than one hour from Kansas City, KS.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: ~16.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with rotated weekend. Cases are mainly bread and butter.
- Credentialing takes 1 week to 1 month max.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-098487-MD-KS.
- Board Certified in FM or IM Comfortable in a psych setting Running clinics on their patients Intake exam for new patients and physicals Chronic cases in the mental health patients like hypertension, diabetes, asthma All mental health cases are handled by the psychiatrists on site Kansas licensed.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum job opening was posted