Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 16, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Candidates must have MO license and BLS.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The locum will work Monday-Friday 40 hours per week with no. Patients are all max and medium security adult males.
- There are other NPs, HSA, and a full nursing staff on-site.
- Reference ID: ORD-097207-MD-MO.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- Cases are standard correctional medicine, suturing, wound care, etc.
- A correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- The facility is located 30 minutes from Kansas City, MO.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The provider must be able to work for 3 months.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Credentialing takes 3-4 weeks.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
This locum job opening was posted