Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Selling Points/Hot Buttons for client: Flexible on starting times on Fridays.
- No vents/procedures - Emergency Department.
- Type of Need: Weekend Hospitalist Coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: February 2021 >>>.
- Current CV.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- Low volume.
- New admissions, NO ICU, potential for Covid-19 patients.
- Board Certified.
- Drive-In Candidate.
- Patient Volume: 5-12 pending Covid-19.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Location: Louisiana, Missouri.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Practice.
- No flights - client is on a budget.
- Proximity to St Louis and large community hospitals (Columbia, Hannibal).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Daily rounding.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.