Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Locums) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- All states or a combination of states.
- All bids must have reg hours, 24 hour.
- Providers will be onsite at a facility yet will do TeleHealth to the other facilities in that state.
- Hospital: Ardent Health.
- All sites are set up for TeleHealth and only want providers that will be able to get to this location with a few days notice.
- Comfortable with Telemedicine.
- Ongoing Internal Medicine - Locum Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Request Type: Locum Tenens.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours +.
- Specialty: Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- St. Francis Campus.
- The University of Kansas Health System.
- Facility: University of Kansas Health System - St. Francis Health Center.
- Looking to set up a pool of Locums in case Covid surges during the coming months.
- The ideal candidates would have licenses in NJ, ID, NM, TX, OK, and KS.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus in Topeka, Kansas, provides inpatient care within a 378-bed hospital facility and 15 outpatient clinics, where patients from across the Topeka region can visit their primary and specialty care providers.
- In the heart of Topeka, KS 1 hour west of Kansas City.
- 2 hrs northeast of Wichita.
- Location: Topeka, KS.
- Board Certified.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.