Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (State Wide) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Asap start.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license.
- DOT certification a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Mon-Sat hours.
- EMR is e-clinicalworks.
- Full to part-time needed.
- Kansas City.
- St. Louis.
- BLS & Acls certifications.
- A Family Medicine Physician with urgent care or occupational medicine experience is needed to provide locum coverage for health clinics near.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Outpatient work.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Mar 1.