Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Coverage needed across multiple locations in the area.
- Urgent Care Physician.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- March 2020 - Ongoing.
- Locums Urgent Care Physician job opportunity in Springfield, Missouri!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Active Missouri license and Board Certification - Required The true nature of Springfield, Missouri is rooted in celebrating life's simple pleasures.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- From the natural beauty of the Ozarks to the vibrancy of a metropolitan city, Springfield is filled with memorable attractions.
- Minimum 6 shifts (8am - 8pm) per month commitment.
- StartDate: 03/02/2020Available Shifts: Day Pay Rate: $98 - 110.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.