Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer: Great pay rates, Travel and Malpractice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- New Jobs daily.
- Alliance is a Full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- Hospitalist position Opening up in Kansas.
- Location: Kansas.
- Interested providers.
- Truly ongoing position starting in February.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible will be considered.
- Please reply with current CV or.
- Procedures Preferred but not required.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Patient Volume: Average 16-18 patients per day.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- BC / BE.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.