Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- License: KS state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a KS state license.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kansas that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago