Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: Handled by EM (preferred by HM if in-house with own patient).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, temps available (current KS license required).
- ICU: Open (15 beds) - Intensivists available.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Patient Encounters: 85-90 with 15 admits on average.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide long-term (6+ months) hospitalist locum coverage at a facility near Kansas City, KS.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour (paid by Smart).
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs (6a-6p), TBD (6p-6a).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Facility Beds: 300.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 10.