Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide long-term (6+ months) hospitalist locum coverage at a facility near Kansas City, KS.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, temps available (current KS license required).
- Codes: Handled by EM (preferred by HM if in-house with own patient).
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Open (15 beds) - Intensivists available.
- Facility Beds: 300.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures: Not required.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Staffing Model: 5 MDs (6a-6p), TBD (6p-6a).
- Patient Encounters: 85-90 with 15 admits on average.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 10.