Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm with no.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment begins.
- License: KS state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- A Kansas-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.