Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment begins.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Kansas-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm with no.
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm.
- License: KS state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago