Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- License: KS state license needed, not required.
- The assignment schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kansas.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment starts.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.