Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kansas.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: KS state license needed, not required.
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment starts.
- The assignment schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.