Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Brookland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Shift Times will vary from 5p5a or 6p-6a depending upon the week.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Patient Volume: current patient census is: 10-12 per nocturnist.
- Start Date / Length Of Assignment: Asap - for the n.
- Our locums will provide cross cover for our assistance from Eicu (basically tele ICU ) for the ICU patients from 8p onwards every evening.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Support.
- Expected procedures include intubation and central line placement.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist.
- Board Certified.
- They should feel comfortable in the ICU and with vented patients although hospital does have backup pulmonary support.
- Specialty Requested: Board Certified Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Floor.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Must have current Arkansas License & DEA.
- Length Of Assignment: 4- 6 months.
- Seeking Arkansas Licensed Hospitalist for night shifts (ask provider if they are open to day shifts too).
- EMR: Epic - I need to know experience level.
- Schedule: currently, client has immediate needs for Nocturnist coverage (2 providers would be Ideal).
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.