Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (about 2 hours from Wichita, KS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates.
- Facility will license for the right provider as Kansas license is about 8 weeks.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Kansas.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Will consider a true board eligible registered to take the boards, with good availability and able to drive to assignment.
- Ongoing Hospitalist Locums coverage in Kansas Needed.
- Patient Volume: 18+.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Credentialing take about 4 weeks.
- Candidate must be Boarded in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.