Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Missouri) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Outdoor Amphitheater.
- Natalie Waltz.
- Need to Work, but want to enjoy Life?
- This is Your opportunity to live in the Most Beautiful Town in Missouri!
- Through 401a & 457 plans.
- 20 pts/day.
- Benefits to match!
- Two open positions available for an established Family Practice in Picturesque Missouri Wine Country.
- Main | (248)357-1426.
- Employer-funded student loan repayment.
- Excellent Public and Private Schools.
- Wine Trails.
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability policies available through hospital, most partially subsidized by hospital, cafeteria plan.
- Relocation assistance.
- No hospital or ER.
- Cell |.
- Retirement Match varies with overall hospital profitability and has been as high as 7%.
- 4 weeks' vacation, +6 Holidays & NO Weekends.
- Abundance of Outdoor Activities-Hiking/Biking, Hunting/Fishing, World Class Golf/Country Club.
- 3, 4- or 5-day work week (your choice).
- What Are we offering?
- CME, Professional Fees & Dues Allowance.
- Nestled along the banks of the Missouri River, Old-World hospitality and the quiet charms of an earlier time, the spectacular views alone will make you fall in love with this picturesque German Community.
- 20,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Direct |(248)228-2235.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 10.