Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Missouri) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Natalie Waltz.
- Outdoor Amphitheater.
- This is Your opportunity to live in the Most Beautiful Town in Missouri!
- Benefits to match!
- Wine Trails.
- Direct |(248)228-2235.
- Retirement Match varies with overall hospital profitability and has been as high as 7%.
- Need to Work, but want to enjoy Life?
- CME, Professional Fees & Dues Allowance.
- What Are we offering?
- Relocation assistance.
- Main | (248)357-1426.
- 4 weeks' vacation, +6 Holidays & NO Weekends.
- 20 pts/day.
- 20,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Excellent Public and Private Schools.
- 3, 4- or 5-day work week (your choice).
- Abundance of Outdoor Activities-Hiking/Biking, Hunting/Fishing, World Class Golf/Country Club.
- Nestled along the banks of the Missouri River, Old-World hospitality and the quiet charms of an earlier time, the spectacular views alone will make you fall in love with this picturesque German Community.
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability policies available through hospital, most partially subsidized by hospital, cafeteria plan.
- Two open positions available for an established Family Practice in Picturesque Missouri Wine Country.
- Employer-funded student loan repayment.
- Through 401a & 457 plans.
- No hospital or ER.
- Cell |.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 10.