Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Missouri) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Relocation assistance.
- Natalie Waltz.
- Through 401a & 457 plans.
- Abundance of Outdoor Activities-Hiking/Biking, Hunting/Fishing, World Class Golf/Country Club.
- Retirement Match varies with overall hospital profitability and has been as high as 7%.
- Outdoor Amphitheater.
- 3, 4- or 5-day work week (your choice).
- CME, Professional Fees & Dues Allowance.
- 20,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Direct |(248)228-2235.
- What Are we offering?
- No hospital or ER.
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability policies available through hospital, most partially subsidized by hospital, cafeteria plan.
- Excellent Public and Private Schools.
- Main | (248)357-1426.
- Cell |.
- Wine Trails.
- Need to Work, but want to enjoy Life?
- Benefits to match!
- 4 weeks' vacation, +6 Holidays & NO Weekends.
- Two open positions available for an established Family Practice in Picturesque Missouri Wine Country.
- This is Your opportunity to live in the Most Beautiful Town in Missouri!
- Employer-funded student loan repayment.
- Nestled along the banks of the Missouri River, Old-World hospitality and the quiet charms of an earlier time, the spectacular views alone will make you fall in love with this picturesque German Community.
- 20 pts/day.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.