Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (East of Fayetteville, Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Mountain Home, AR.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 268 (all private) 120 census.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Hospitalist Needed.
- 500k sq.
- Acceptable Specialties: FP/IM.
- Admissions and basic floor rounding.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Lost a doc.
- Certifications Required: BC/BE.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Patient Volume: 15-18.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Support Staff: All.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 1,400 employees.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.