Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (East of Fayetteville, Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 15-18.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- 500k sq.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 268 (all private) 120 census.
- Hospitalist Needed.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Location: Mountain Home, AR.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Lost a doc.
- 1,400 employees.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Support Staff: All.
- Admissions and basic floor rounding.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Acceptable Specialties: FP/IM.
- Certifications Required: BC/BE.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.