Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The town boasts abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing.
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive.
- Relocation allowance.
- Residency stipend.
- Quality bonus.
- Hot Springs National Park features 147-degree thermal water flowing year round from 47 hot springs.
- There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and four major tournament lakes for fishing.
- Downtown features a number of art galleries and antique shops.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hot Springs, AR.
- The group rotates 8 weeks of outpatient clinic (no hospital/.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Join a well-established, hospital employed practice in Hot Springs, Arkansas, affiliated with National Park Medical Center.
- Medical Director stipend.
- The physicians see all ages in practice and have a unique hybrid model.
- Hot Springs, with a population of 37,000, is a city alive with activity.
- The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks.
- Hot Springs enjoys low cost of living at 87% of the national average, nationally ranked public, schools, and low crime.
- Oaklawn Park is the site of exciting thoroughbred racing and Garven Woodland Gardens is a magical 210-acre botanical garden surrounded by Lake Hamilton.
- CME allowance.
- Health benefits + Retirement plan.
- Medical debt assistance.
- Marketing + practice growth assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago