Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · November 28, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical debt assistance.
- Relocation allowance.
- The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks.
- The group rotates 8 weeks of outpatient clinic (no hospital/.
- Hot Springs National Park features 147-degree thermal water flowing year round from 47 hot springs.
- Quality bonus.
- CME allowance.
- Residency stipend.
- Hot Springs, with a population of 37,000, is a city alive with activity.
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive.
- Marketing + practice growth assistance.
- Hot Springs enjoys low cost of living at 87% of the national average, nationally ranked public, schools, and low crime.
- The physicians see all ages in practice and have a unique hybrid model.
- Join a well-established, hospital employed practice in Hot Springs, Arkansas, affiliated with National Park Medical Center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hot Springs, AR.
- Downtown features a number of art galleries and antique shops.
- Sign-on bonus.
- There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and four major tournament lakes for fishing.
- The town boasts abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing.
- Health benefits + Retirement plan.
- Oaklawn Park is the site of exciting thoroughbred racing and Garven Woodland Gardens is a magical 210-acre botanical garden surrounded by Lake Hamilton.
- Medical Director stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago