Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health benefits + Retirement plan.
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive.
- Join a well-established, hospital employed practice in Hot Springs, Arkansas, affiliated with National Park Medical Center.
- There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and four major tournament lakes for fishing.
- Marketing + practice growth assistance.
- CME allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hot Springs, AR.
- Medical debt assistance.
- The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks.
- The physicians see all ages in practice and have a unique hybrid model.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Hot Springs National Park features 147-degree thermal water flowing year round from 47 hot springs.
- Relocation allowance.
- Hot Springs enjoys low cost of living at 87% of the national average, nationally ranked public, schools, and low crime.
- Medical Director stipend.
- Quality bonus.
- The group rotates 8 weeks of outpatient clinic (no hospital/.
- Residency stipend.
- The town boasts abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing.
- Oaklawn Park is the site of exciting thoroughbred racing and Garven Woodland Gardens is a magical 210-acre botanical garden surrounded by Lake Hamilton.
- Downtown features a number of art galleries and antique shops.
- Hot Springs, with a population of 37,000, is a city alive with activity.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago