Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Marketing + practice growth assistance.
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive.
- The town boasts abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing.
- Hot Springs, with a population of 37,000, is a city alive with activity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hot Springs, AR.
- Relocation allowance.
- Join a well-established, hospital employed practice in Hot Springs, Arkansas, affiliated with National Park Medical Center.
- Oaklawn Park is the site of exciting thoroughbred racing and Garven Woodland Gardens is a magical 210-acre botanical garden surrounded by Lake Hamilton.
- Health benefits + Retirement plan.
- Quality bonus.
- The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks.
- Downtown features a number of art galleries and antique shops.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Hot Springs enjoys low cost of living at 87% of the national average, nationally ranked public, schools, and low crime.
- Medical Director stipend.
- CME allowance.
- Residency stipend.
- The group rotates 8 weeks of outpatient clinic (no hospital/.
- There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and four major tournament lakes for fishing.
- Hot Springs National Park features 147-degree thermal water flowing year round from 47 hot springs.
- The physicians see all ages in practice and have a unique hybrid model.
- Medical debt assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago