Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for an academic medical center.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding clinician and have a commitment to caring for ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patients.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Opportunities exist for teaching medical students and residents, as well as pursuing other academic interests.
- As Nebraska's only public academic health sciences center, Unmc is committed to the education of a 21st century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serving our state and its communities through award-winning outreach.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain an outpatient practice in general internal medicine or family medicine.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska invites BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join us.
- Com/postings/. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- Collegial environment with exceptional physician leadership.
- Primary Care Program ranked fifth nationally by United States News & World Report.
- Protected academic time if desired.
- These positions combine the ability to focus on patient care along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- The candidate may also serve as faculty attending for in-patient teams and residents' continuity clinics.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive and comprehensive benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago