Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Omaha) is for an academic medical center.
- Collegial environment with exceptional physician leadership.
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition.
- Opportunities exist for teaching medical students and residents, as well as pursuing other academic interests.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Com/postings/. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
- Protected academic time if desired.
- Primary Care Program ranked fifth nationally by United States News & World Report.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an outstanding clinician and have a commitment to caring for ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patients.
- These positions combine the ability to focus on patient care along with teaching opportunities in an integrated learning environment.
- The candidate may also serve as faculty attending for in-patient teams and residents' continuity clinics.
- As Nebraska's only public academic health sciences center, Unmc is committed to the education of a 21st century health care work force, to finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases, to providing the best care for patients, and to serving our state and its communities through award-winning outreach.
- The selected candidate provider will develop and maintain an outpatient practice in general internal medicine or family medicine.
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive and comprehensive benefits.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska invites BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join us.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago