Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (about 2 hours from Wichita, KS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing take about 4 weeks.
- Location: Kansas.
- Candidate must be Boarded in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 18+.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible.
- Ongoing Hospitalist Locums coverage in Kansas Needed.
- Will consider a true board eligible registered to take the boards, with good availability and able to drive to assignment.
- Facility will license for the right provider as Kansas license is about 8 weeks.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Interested candidates.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.