Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (about 2 hours from Wichita, KS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Candidate must be Boarded in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Facility will license for the right provider as Kansas license is about 8 weeks.
- Interested candidates.
- Location: Kansas.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Credentialing take about 4 weeks.
- Ongoing Hospitalist Locums coverage in Kansas Needed.
- Patient Volume: 18+.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible.
- Will consider a true board eligible registered to take the boards, with good availability and able to drive to assignment.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.