Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitaliist.
- Shifts are days with traditional 7/7 rotation.
- BC or true BE.
- This is a permanent opportunity for a Bcim, or truly BE, Hospitalist to practice with a large private practice group in Arkansas.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Arkansas.
- With excellent benefits, pay and reputation, this opportunity will not last long!
- May consider 2020 at a future day.
- Group will consider new grads, 2019 candidates only - at this time.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.