Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our membership base is exploding and we need to keep pace with the demand in our flagship, St. Louis, MO location.
- Palm Health is seeking a Family Practice physician with interest or specialty training in integrative or functional medicine who seeks to practice proactive, preventive and therapeutic healthcare in a holistic healthcare environment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- The physician is expected to provide primary care services for Palm members, as well as in-depth integrative or functional medicine consultations including customizing therapeutic plans, if applicable.
- Our membership model enables physicians to have small patient panels and offer improved care, including long, in-depth consultations, and unparalleled access by phone, text.
- The physician will work closely with Palm Health Navigators and Palm medical, wellness, and complementary providers to coordinate care, monitor progress, and modify treatment plans.
- The physician will work with Palm's multidisciplinary team to develop comprehensive assessment protocols and therapeutic programs for Palm Health and its members.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.