Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Previous correctional experience is highly preferred!
- Government: Yes.
- The schedule will consist of regular weekday hours from 9am-5pm with no. Both male and female inmates will be seen for routine procedures, such as: intake screenings, history and physicals, medication management, chronic care, hypertension, diabetes.
- A correctional facility in Nebraska has immediate need for locum tenens physician coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-057682-MD-NE.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15 PPD.
- Job Posting ID: 981736.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Facility Type: Federal Prison.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.