Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Previous correctional experience is highly preferred!
- Job Posting ID: 981736.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-057682-MD-NE.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Facility Type: Federal Prison.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15 PPD.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- A correctional facility in Nebraska has immediate need for locum tenens physician coverage.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- The schedule will consist of regular weekday hours from 9am-5pm with no. Both male and female inmates will be seen for routine procedures, such as: intake screenings, history and physicals, medication management, chronic care, hypertension, diabetes.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Government: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.