Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME-$3,000 allowance.
- Sign on bonus - up to $30k.
- Strong NPs with their own practice, shared.
- Live in a family friendly community while building a practice that fits Your needs.
- Ability to follow patients and work in a.
- Festivals hosted in town or surrounding communities: Annual Wild Goose Festival, Balloon Derby, and Annual Alumni Weekends.
- Ymca in town is a recreation hub for the community.
- Low crime rates and a community built around outdoor activity make this a great place to raise a family.
- 100s of acres of Parks and lakes for families to enjoy outside activities.
- 403B retirement plan.
- Clinical Autonomy encouraged - build the practice you want to work in.
- Collaborative environment, older physicians willing to proctor younger physicians to gain skills.
- Culture of the town is very relaxed and family oriented.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Family friendly amenities in and nearby the community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- This long standing community hospital is the medical hub for multiple counties.
- Come join a community hospital in need of a Family Medicine Physician due to impending retirements.
- Hunting - white tail deer, water fowl, and wild turkey hunting in the area has provided once in a lifetime experiences to thousands of hunters of all ages.
- Golf Course and country club in town.
- City league teams for kids and adults.
- Loan repayment - $40k.
- New construction in town (single family homes) - ample real estate for houses in the price range a physician would be looking in - lake side and country club properties available as well.
- Recreation center in town - The MEC (Softball, Football, Soccer fields).
- Access to larger metropolitan areas - population of 2 million within an hour.
- Relocation assistance-$10K.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice Insurance including tail coverage, Life insurance, Paid Professional dues and Memberships, State/DEA renewal fees, Short and Long term disability
Live in a safe and friendly close-knit community.
- No competition whatsoever nearby- service to several surrounding counties.
- Outpatient facility is only about 10 years old.
- 275K+ annually.
- Feel free to send.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.