Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kansas, KS.
- 75% Mgma Midwest Average Base Salary Compensation.
- Commercial Airport with flights to Denver.
- EMR is Emds.
- Robust rehab facility.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Quality 4 day work week 9 - 5 schedule.
- No ER coverage.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Community of 5,000.
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging program (complete with 128-slice CT and MRI).
- Brand new multi-million dollar Family Medicine Clinic.
- Relocation Package.
- Physician led 25 bed hospital.
- 15 patients a day.
- Immediate Family Medicine Opening in Rural Kansas - Incredible Income with huge sign on - Brand New Out Patient Clinic - Easy four day work week - Established patient load - State of the art Hospital and Clinic.
- Join a group of 4 physicians and three Advanced Practice Professionals.
- Family Medicine or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Kansas - Aureus Medical Group.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation and CME.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 1:5 backup.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Large Sign-on Bonus.
- 1 hours to Salina, KS, 2 hours to Wichita, KS.
- No Obstetrics/Deliveries.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Quarterly quality incentive bonus program.
- 401K Plan.
- Ability to do procedures if desired.
- Access to state of the art equipment.
- Brand new multi-million dollar outpatient clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago