Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K Plan.
- Brand new multi-million dollar outpatient clinic.
- Large Sign-on Bonus.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Commercial Airport with flights to Denver.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- No ER coverage.
- 15 patients a day.
- 75% Mgma Midwest Average Base Salary Compensation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kansas, KS.
- Join a group of 4 physicians and three Advanced Practice Professionals.
- EMR is Emds.
- Brand new multi-million dollar Family Medicine Clinic.
- Quarterly quality incentive bonus program.
- Physician led 25 bed hospital.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Quality 4 day work week 9 - 5 schedule.
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging program (complete with 128-slice CT and MRI).
- Relocation Package.
- Access to state of the art equipment.
- Family Medicine or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Kansas - Aureus Medical Group.
- Community of 5,000.
- Immediate Family Medicine Opening in Rural Kansas - Incredible Income with huge sign on - Brand New Out Patient Clinic - Easy four day work week - Established patient load - State of the art Hospital and Clinic.
- Robust rehab facility.
- Ability to do procedures if desired.
- No Obstetrics/Deliveries.
- 1 hours to Salina, KS, 2 hours to Wichita, KS.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation and CME.
- 1:5 backup.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.