Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Kansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Large Sign-on Bonus.
- EMR is Emds.
- Family Medicine or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Kansas - Aureus Medical Group.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available.
- 75% Mgma Midwest Average Base Salary Compensation.
- Community of 5,000.
- Join a group of 4 physicians and three Advanced Practice Professionals.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Relocation Package.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation and CME.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kansas, KS.
- Physician led 25 bed hospital.
- Access to state of the art equipment.
- Quality 4 day work week 9 - 5 schedule.
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging program (complete with 128-slice CT and MRI).
- Robust rehab facility.
- Ability to do procedures if desired.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Immediate Family Medicine Opening in Rural Kansas - Incredible Income with huge sign on - Brand New Out Patient Clinic - Easy four day work week - Established patient load - State of the art Hospital and Clinic.
- Commercial Airport with flights to Denver.
- 1:5 backup.
- Brand new multi-million dollar outpatient clinic.
- No Obstetrics/Deliveries.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Brand new multi-million dollar Family Medicine Clinic.
- Quarterly quality incentive bonus program.
- No ER coverage.
- 15 patients a day.
- 1 hours to Salina, KS, 2 hours to Wichita, KS.
- 401K Plan.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.