Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Family Practice Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Join Existing Practice.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Average 20-25 Patients a Day.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Bill Payson has over 12 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.