Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average 20 Patients a Day.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in Central Missouri with easy access to St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Bill Payson has over 12 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Enjoy working in Missouri that is family friendly, affordably, and boast many cultural and community events, and easy access to urban communities.
- Enjoy being 45 Minutes from Lake of the Ozarks, three hours to Kansas City and 90 minutes St. Louis, and less than three hours to Springfield, MO.
- Join Existing Practice.
- Optional Schedule of 4, 10 hour days.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Family Practice Physician - Central Missouri.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.