Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Community of 20,000.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- 403B Matching.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- EMR is Epic.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Relocation Package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.