Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- EMR is Epic.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Relocation Package.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Community of 20,000.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- 403B Matching.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.