Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a family medicine phyiscian, the work you will do on the United States Army healthcare team is not only an essential service, but also life changing.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- There are invaluable opportunities like paid continuing education, humanitarian missions, leadership training and competitive benefit packages.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- It is a career that makes a difference in our Soldiers lives and your own.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Sign-on Bonus: $275,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- You will use your specialized skills to solve unique challenges in clinical surroundings, in patient care, and more.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- For either path, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can work in your community and serve when needed.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.