Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Shifts: 4 days - 10 hrs or 5 day - 8 hrs.
- Facility: A Family Medical Clinic.
- CME Stipened ($2,500).
- Relocation Costs.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Benefits: Health and Dental.
- Benefits: Life, Supplemental Life, Disability, Malpractice Insurances.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Competitive.
- Fees and dues.
- Qualifications: MD/DO FM.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Retirement with employee matching.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Dec 17.