Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: Life, Supplemental Life, Disability, Malpractice Insurances.
- Relocation Costs.
- CME Stipened ($2,500).
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Fees and dues.
- Facility: A Family Medical Clinic.
- Retirement with employee matching.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Qualifications: MD/DO FM.
- Benefits: Health and Dental.
- Shifts: 4 days - 10 hrs or 5 day - 8 hrs.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Competitive.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Dec 17.