Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Clinical Medical Director.
- And more opportunities to advance in your career - we share success with the people who help create it.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- More time to enjoy your life - no rounds, weekends or holidays.
- More time practicing medicine - real support, less paperwork, no scheduling.
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes.
- Medical leadership career path - training, collaboration, influence best practices.
- A schedule that gives you free time - your holidays and weekends are yours.
- You'll also enjoy all of the career advantages you would expect from the national leader including work/life balance that actually works.
- More time to focus on your patients - we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks.
- Practice end-to-end care - low acuity cases.
- That's the career reality that you'll discover at Concentra.
- We're ready to talk about what's next.
- It's a leadership philosophy that focuses on the development of our people to increase performance and retention while ensuring optimal execution of our clinical playbook.
- What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health?
- And yes, there's more.
- Ready to build your career with the industry leader?
- This is your chance to lead the physicians and center staff who are leading workplace health into the future.
- As a Clinical Medical Direct.
- Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in North Kansas city, MO.
- Apply now and find out what Concentra can do for you!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.