Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- 403B Matching.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- EMR is Epic.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Relocation Package.
- Community of 20,000.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.