Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Community of 20,000.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Relocation Package.
- 403B Matching.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Outpatient Family Medicine Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Family Practice or Family Med Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- EMR is Epic.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.