Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Pension plan.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Each year, the city hosts cultural events, including the Roots & Blues & BBQ Festival and the True/False Film Festival.
- Signing bonus.
- Columbia has been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation and Forbes as a great place to live.
- Opportunity for NP collaboration and NP oversight compensation.
- Retirement vehicles include 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan and a matching 401k plan.
- Fully wired with Epic EMR.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbia, MO.
- Up to $100,ance option.
- Boone Medical Group South consists of Primary Care and Convenient Care providers who practice family and internal medicine with a dedication to high-quality care.
- Whether you enjoy the arts or the outdoors, Columbia has much to offer.
- The District is home to shops, bars and restaurants.
- Relocation reimbursement available.
- The practice is located in Columbia, MO.
- The city is home to the University of Missouri (Mizzou), Columbia College and Stephens College.
- Competitive base salary with Productivity bonus.
- Retention bonus option.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- As members of the BJC Medical Group, the clinic treats a variety of health-related issues for both men and women.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Outpatient Only with option for convenient care,.
- CME allowance $4k/year.
- Manages the health care of select patient populations through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- Halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City, Columbia is the heart of mid-Missouri.
- BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas.
- Residency stipend option.
- Coordinates the care of select patient populations, in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health and wellness through education of patients and families, coordination of services and placing referrals.
- The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
- Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.