Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sullivan) is a multispecialty group practice.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physician at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital.
- Outpatient only with newborn rounding.
- Opportunity to practice in a rural health setting.
- Epic EMR.
- Opportunity to earn extra income with weekend walk-in clinic.
- High Hpsa Score.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- 36 clinical hours per week with 4 administrative hours.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Residency stipend option.
- Sullivan, Missouri offers access to the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major metropolitan area balanced with all of the benefits small-town living.
- Pension plan.
- Relocation package.
- Strong earning potential.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Join an existing practice with several other physicians and APPs.
- Join our team today!
- See a full-scope practice of family medicine.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sullivan, MO.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Sullivan's strategic location (just 68 miles from downtown St. Louis) allows you to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including fishing, canoeing and biking without sacrificing the amenities of a city.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.