Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sullivan) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Join our team today!
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- Relocation package.
- Outpatient only with newborn rounding.
- Pension plan.
- Opportunity to practice in a rural health setting.
- Sullivan, Missouri offers access to the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major metropolitan area balanced with all of the benefits small-town living.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Residency stipend option.
- 36 clinical hours per week with 4 administrative hours.
- Sullivan's strategic location (just 68 miles from downtown St. Louis) allows you to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including fishing, canoeing and biking without sacrificing the amenities of a city.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sullivan, MO.
- See a full-scope practice of family medicine.
- Strong earning potential.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physician at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital.
- High Hpsa Score.
- Join an existing practice with several other physicians and APPs.
- Opportunity to earn extra income with weekend walk-in clinic.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Epic EMR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.