Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sullivan) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sullivan, MO.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Pension plan.
- 36 clinical hours per week with 4 administrative hours.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Residency stipend option.
- Join our team today!
- Strong earning potential.
- Opportunity to earn extra income with weekend walk-in clinic.
- Sullivan's strategic location (just 68 miles from downtown St. Louis) allows you to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including fishing, canoeing and biking without sacrificing the amenities of a city.
- Join an existing practice with several other physicians and APPs.
- Outpatient only with newborn rounding.
- Relocation package.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- Opportunity to practice in a rural health setting.
- High Hpsa Score.
- Sign-on bonus.
- See a full-scope practice of family medicine.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Sullivan, Missouri offers access to the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major metropolitan area balanced with all of the benefits small-town living.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physician at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital.
- Epic EMR.
- 4,000 professional spending.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.