Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hutchinson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both public and private educational offerings are exceptional and there is a local community college.
- The area enjoys an active cultural arts and entertainment scene as well as outdoor recreational activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the country.
- Ancillary services include an onsite ambulatory surgery center, Walk-In Care in 5 area locations, pharmacy, optical shop, laboratory, cosmetic services center, certified endoscopy center, physical therapy, MRI, PET, CT, nuclear med and full interventional radiology.
- This is an outstanding opportunity in a warm and welcoming community!
- There is an excellent salary guarantee and a signing bonus!
- Family activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum.
- Hutchinson and Reno County offer those who live here the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy-to-navigate community.
- Quality golf courses include Prairie Dunes Country Club, which has hosted United States Women's Open & United States Senior Open tournaments.
- Disability, and life insurance, 401k, and relocation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hutchinson, KS.
- Benefits are robust, including CME allowance, vacation/CME leave, malpractice, health, dental,.
- Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic, air pollution and crime.
- Hutchinson, Kansas is just 45 minutes from Wichita, and the Hutchinson Clinic is located directly across the street from Hutchinson Regional Medical Center.
- Hutchinson Clinic is looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a 70+ physician multi-specialty group in a great location!
- Residents enjoy a central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver and Dallas.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago