Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hutchinson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum.
- There is an excellent salary guarantee and a signing bonus!
- Quality golf courses include Prairie Dunes Country Club, which has hosted United States Women's Open & United States Senior Open tournaments.
- Hutchinson, Kansas is just 45 minutes from Wichita, and the Hutchinson Clinic is located directly across the street from Hutchinson Regional Medical Center.
- Residents enjoy a central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver and Dallas.
- Hutchinson and Reno County offer those who live here the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy-to-navigate community.
- Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic, air pollution and crime.
- The area enjoys an active cultural arts and entertainment scene as well as outdoor recreational activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the country.
- This is an outstanding opportunity in a warm and welcoming community!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hutchinson, KS.
- Benefits are robust, including CME allowance, vacation/CME leave, malpractice, health, dental,.
- Hutchinson Clinic is looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a 70+ physician multi-specialty group in a great location!
- Ancillary services include an onsite ambulatory surgery center, Walk-In Care in 5 area locations, pharmacy, optical shop, laboratory, cosmetic services center, certified endoscopy center, physical therapy, MRI, PET, CT, nuclear med and full interventional radiology.
- Both public and private educational offerings are exceptional and there is a local community college.
- Disability, and life insurance, 401k, and relocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.