Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Epic EMR.
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Stipend available for residents.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician for their expanding practices with Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- Excellent specialty referrals.
- Pension plan.
- Ipend and 1 Week CME time off.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Relocation package.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.