Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Excellent specialty referrals.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time.
- Pension plan.
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- Relocation package.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Ipend and 1 Week CME time off.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician for their expanding practices with Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- Stipend available for residents.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.