Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- Excellent specialty referrals.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- Ipend and 1 Week CME time off.
- Epic EMR.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician for their expanding practices with Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- Relocation package.
- Pension plan.
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement.
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Stipend available for residents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.