Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Ogallala) is a single-specialty group practice.
- With a forward-thinking school system, low crime rate, and a multitude of recreational activities, this friendly community is inviting to all!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ogallala, NE.
- Ogallala offers an immediate sense of belonging, meaningful patient relationships (from womb to tomb), and exceptional quality of life.
- Nebraska isn't for everyone, but if you enjoy unique adventures, beautiful scenery, calm pace of life, and a solid compensation package, it might be right for YOU!
- Excellent partner that enjoys being a mentor and solid teammate.
- Adjacent to Ogallala Community Hospital.
- Living & working where others play!
- 240k Salary Guaranty for 3 years.
- 75k retention bonus after 3 years.
- Efficient workflow already established with MA's and support staff.
- Becker's Hospital Review named Nebraska the 2nd Best State for Doctor's to Work in March 2018!
- Exceptional employed position in Ogallala, Nebraska, home of the incredible Lake McConaughy with more than 100 miles of shoreline.
- 60k sign-on and relocation incentive.
- 100k educational loan repayment + eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Advantages OF A Small Town Practice | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine - a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming.
- Actively Recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago