Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Ogallala) is a single-specialty group practice.
- With a forward-thinking school system, low crime rate, and a multitude of recreational activities, this friendly community is inviting to all!
- Excellent partner that enjoys being a mentor and solid teammate.
- Exceptional employed position in Ogallala, Nebraska, home of the incredible Lake McConaughy with more than 100 miles of shoreline.
- Actively Recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
- Living & working where others play!
- 240k Salary Guaranty for 3 years.
- Advantages OF A Small Town Practice | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine - a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming.
- Adjacent to Ogallala Community Hospital.
- Becker's Hospital Review named Nebraska the 2nd Best State for Doctor's to Work in March 2018!
- Ogallala offers an immediate sense of belonging, meaningful patient relationships (from womb to tomb), and exceptional quality of life.
- 75k retention bonus after 3 years.
- Efficient workflow already established with MA's and support staff.
- 100k educational loan repayment + eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ogallala, NE.
- Nebraska isn't for everyone, but if you enjoy unique adventures, beautiful scenery, calm pace of life, and a solid compensation package, it might be right for YOU!
- 60k sign-on and relocation incentive.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.