Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: Life, Disability, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Insurances.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Facility.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Costs.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Rotate between two local locations.
- Retirement: 401K with Hospital Matching.
- CME allowance ($2,500) plus fees and dues.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Dec 13.