Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance ($2,500) plus fees and dues.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Facility: An Urgent Care Facility.
- Benefits: Life, Disability, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Insurances.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Costs.
- Rotate between two local locations.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Retirement: 401K with Hospital Matching.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Dec 13.