Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: Life, Disability, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Insurances.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- CME allowance ($2,500) plus fees and dues.
- Rotate between two local locations.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Costs.
- Retirement: 401K with Hospital Matching.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Facility: An Urgent Care Facility.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Dec 13.