Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: Health and Dental.
- Relocation Costs.
- Shifts: 4 days - 10 hrs or 5 day - 8 hrs.
- Benefits: Life, Supplemental Life, Disability, Malpractice Insurances.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- CME Stipened ($2,500).
- Facility: A Family Medical Clinic.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Fees and dues.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Competitive.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Retirement with employee matching.
- Qualifications: MD/DO FM.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Nov 22.