Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation Costs.
- Benefits: Health and Dental.
- Facility: A Family Medical Clinic.
- Retirement with employee matching.
- Shifts: 4 days - 10 hrs or 5 day - 8 hrs.
- Fees and dues.
- Benefits: Life, Supplemental Life, Disability, Malpractice Insurances.
- Pay Rate: Salary: Competitive.
- Paid Vacation and CME (4 weeks).
- Qualifications: MD/DO FM.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- CME Stipened ($2,500).
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Nov 22.