Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West Plains) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician owned primary care group with 40+ years in West Plains, MO.
- Burton Creek is strongly supported by an exemplary administrative team of professionals.
- Potential ownership after one continuous year of service.
- Experience a small-town feel with big-city conveniences.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Located in West Plains, Missouri, in the heart of the Ozark Mountains.
- Burton Creek is part of National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program which helps repay student loan debt.
- Excellent school system that is top-ranked in a family-friendly, welcoming community.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Competitive salary based on Mgma standards guaranteed year one.
- Great outdoor recreational activities with multiple rivers and streams, neighboring Mark Twain National Forest, and nearby Norfork Lake.
- Opportunities to earn more during the first year if earnings exceed the guarantee.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Plains, MO.
- Several streams of passive income for partners.
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy, developing your practice according to your personal needs while exceeding patient encounter expectations.
- Affordable real-estate.
- Join a collegial and friendly group of physicians who function independently, but who are team-oriented.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.