Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West Plains) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Potential ownership after one continuous year of service.
- Burton Creek is part of National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program which helps repay student loan debt.
- Great outdoor recreational activities with multiple rivers and streams, neighboring Mark Twain National Forest, and nearby Norfork Lake.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Join a collegial and friendly group of physicians who function independently, but who are team-oriented.
- Experience a small-town feel with big-city conveniences.
- Several streams of passive income for partners.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Affordable real-estate.
- Burton Creek is strongly supported by an exemplary administrative team of professionals.
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy, developing your practice according to your personal needs while exceeding patient encounter expectations.
- Competitive salary based on Mgma standards guaranteed year one.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Plains, MO.
- Located in West Plains, Missouri, in the heart of the Ozark Mountains.
- Physician owned primary care group with 40+ years in West Plains, MO.
- Excellent school system that is top-ranked in a family-friendly, welcoming community.
- Opportunities to earn more during the first year if earnings exceed the guarantee.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.