Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West Plains) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Burton Creek is part of National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program which helps repay student loan debt.
- Competitive salary based on Mgma standards guaranteed year one.
- Great outdoor recreational activities with multiple rivers and streams, neighboring Mark Twain National Forest, and nearby Norfork Lake.
- Experience a small-town feel with big-city conveniences.
- Several streams of passive income for partners.
- Affordable real-estate.
- Physician owned primary care group with 40+ years in West Plains, MO.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Plains, MO.
- Potential ownership after one continuous year of service.
- Located in West Plains, Missouri, in the heart of the Ozark Mountains.
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy, developing your practice according to your personal needs while exceeding patient encounter expectations.
- Excellent school system that is top-ranked in a family-friendly, welcoming community.
- Join a collegial and friendly group of physicians who function independently, but who are team-oriented.
- Opportunities to earn more during the first year if earnings exceed the guarantee.
- Burton Creek is strongly supported by an exemplary administrative team of professionals.
- Generous sign on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago