Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work Volume: Approximately 13- 14 patients per day.
- Supervision of a nurse practitioner or physician assistant may be required.
- Number of provider staff in the department: Joining clinic of 6 total staff (PA, 2 RNs, LPN, Health Tech, Clerk).
- Applicant must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- Incumbent is expected to be attentive to patient education and preventive care and be able to work well in an interdisciplinary team to provide high-quality primary care.
- Special Equipment: Telemedicine, Teleretinal.
- Responsibilities include providing primary care to a panel of veterans to include chronic disease management, prevention and minor acute medical problems.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Washington, MO.
- Hillary Garcia.
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 until 4:30.
- The St. Louis VA Medical Center is seeking a full time primary care physician to work at our Washington, MO VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (less than 1 hour from St. Louis, MO).
- Incumbent is required to have typing skills in order to utilize electronic records.
- The VA maintains an electronic medical record and all staff contribute directly to the record.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.