Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work Volume: Approximately 13- 14 patients per day.
- The VA maintains an electronic medical record and all staff contribute directly to the record.
- Responsibilities include providing primary care to a panel of veterans to include chronic disease management, prevention and minor acute medical problems.
- Supervision of a nurse practitioner or physician assistant may be required.
- The St. Louis VA Medical Center is seeking full time staff physicians in Primary Care at various locations.
- Incumbent is expected to be attentive to patient education and preventive care and be able to work well in an interdisciplinary team to provide high-quality primary care.
- The St. Louis Vamc is a full-service health care facility providing inpatient and ambulatory care in medicine, surgery, psychiatry, neurology, and rehabilitation, as well as over 65 subspecialty areas.
- It is a two-division facility that serves veterans and their families in east central Missouri and southwestern Illinois.
- Applicant must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- The John Cochran Division, named after the late Missouri congressman, is located in midtown St. Louis in close proximity to its affiliated medical schools - St. Louis University and Washington University.
- Special Equipment: Telemedicine, Teleretinal.
- Incumbent is required to have typing skills in order to utilize electronic records.
- It has all of the medical center's operative surgical capabilities, the ambulatory care unit, and a six-story Clinical Addition that includes surgical facilities, intensive care units, outpatient psychiatry clinics, and expanded laboratory.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 until 4:30.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.