Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Responsibilities include providing primary care to a panel of veterans to include chronic disease management, prevention and minor acute medical problems.
- It has all of the medical center's operative surgical capabilities, the ambulatory care unit, and a six-story Clinical Addition that includes surgical facilities, intensive care units, outpatient psychiatry clinics, and expanded laboratory.
- Work Volume: Approximately 13- 14 patients per day.
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 until 4:30.
- Incumbent is expected to be attentive to patient education and preventive care and be able to work well in an interdisciplinary team to provide high-quality primary care.
- It is a two-division facility that serves veterans and their families in east central Missouri and southwestern Illinois.
- The John Cochran Division, named after the late Missouri congressman, is located in midtown St. Louis in close proximity to its affiliated medical schools - St. Louis University and Washington University.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- The VA maintains an electronic medical record and all staff contribute directly to the record.
- Special Equipment: Telemedicine, Teleretinal.
- The St. Louis Vamc is a full-service health care facility providing inpatient and ambulatory care in medicine, surgery, psychiatry, neurology, and rehabilitation, as well as over 65 subspecialty areas.
- Incumbent is required to have typing skills in order to utilize electronic records.
- Supervision of a nurse practitioner or physician assistant may be required.
- Applicant must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- The St. Louis VA Medical Center is seeking full time staff physicians in Primary Care at various locations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.