Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cassville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance $5,000.
- Paid Relocation assistance.
- Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection.
- In addition, some also provide prenatal care, perform colonoscopies and EGDs.
- AA/EOE/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions of people yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission.
- The right candidate can customize your practice and be as hands on as you would like.
- We are seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic, innovative practice where you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large integrated network of 500+ physicians.
- Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, and much more!
- Mercy Clinic Family Medicine in Cassville, MO is a growing, full-spectrum practice within close proximity to 3 major cities - the metropolitan area of Northwest Arkansas, Springfield and Joplin, MO.
- No Hospital.
- Building a Ministry of Health Care.
- Apply at Mercy.
- Recruitment incentives available $50,000 in both year-one & year-two.
- Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States with over 45 acute care and specialty hospitals in our system.
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance.
- Current physicians provide comprehensive family practice care.
- Nhsc Loan Repayment Approved Site.
- Char L Plotycia, Maol, Faspr.
- You can decide how to participate or customize care based on your training and interests.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cassville, MO.
- Generous two-year guarantee followed by RVU production model.
- Named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked a Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your health care career.
- Our current two physicians and four nurse practitioners work alongside the local Mercy Hospital and are supported by Cardiology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Podiatry and General Surgery (outpatient procedures).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.