Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cassville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply at Mercy.
- CME Allowance $5,000.
- You can decide how to participate or customize care based on your training and interests.
- Our current two physicians and four nurse practitioners work alongside the local Mercy Hospital and are supported by Cardiology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Podiatry and General Surgery (outpatient procedures).
- Nhsc Loan Repayment Approved Site.
- Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions of people yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission.
- Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, and much more!
- Paid Relocation assistance.
- Char L Plotycia, Maol, Faspr.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cassville, MO.
- The right candidate can customize your practice and be as hands on as you would like.
- AA/EOE/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States with over 45 acute care and specialty hospitals in our system.
- Mercy Clinic Family Medicine in Cassville, MO is a growing, full-spectrum practice within close proximity to 3 major cities - the metropolitan area of Northwest Arkansas, Springfield and Joplin, MO.
- Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection.
- Current physicians provide comprehensive family practice care.
- In addition, some also provide prenatal care, perform colonoscopies and EGDs.
- Recruitment incentives available $50,000 in both year-one & year-two.
- Generous two-year guarantee followed by RVU production model.
- We are seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic, innovative practice where you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large integrated network of 500+ physicians.
- Building a Ministry of Health Care.
- No Hospital.
- Named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked a Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your health care career.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago