Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Family Practice Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Join Existing Practice.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Average 25 Patients a Day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.