Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Average 25 Patients a Day.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Family Practice Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Join Existing Practice.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago