Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
- Opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Average 25 Patients a Day.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Family Practice Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Join Existing Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.