Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chanute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supportive hospital.
- Relocation allowance.
- The medical center is also a clinical training site for six allied health schools including family medicine.
- In addition, residents have the option of two private schools.
- Paid CME time plus $5,000 annual allowance.
- Brand-new clinic located adjacent to hospital.
- Attracting the attention of audiences nationwide including those at Modern Healthcare magazine, Becker's Hospital Review magazine, the Studer Group and Press Ganey.
- Neosho Memorial serves 45,000 residents in a 60-mile area.
- Signing & retention bonus.
- Residents are employed in healthcare, manufacturing and wind, oil, gas & energy production.
- Inpatient & outpatient care.
- Gently rolling hills support the area's agricultural base.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chanute, KS.
- Chanute is also expanding and improving its hike/bike trail system, five city parks, golf course and sports complex.
- Chanute is home to 9,000 residents and blends stress free small-town living with the convenience of its central location between Kansas City, Wichita, Tulsa and Joplin.
- At Neosho Memorial, we strive to be the B.E.S.T. The B.E.S.T. stands for Bringing Excellence and Service Together.
- It's not just a phrase.
- About Chanute.
- Four-day clinic week.
- 2 year income guarantee.
- It's a way of doing things every day, for every patient, every physician and every employee.
- This medical center is the largest, most significant critical access hospital in the state.
- About Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center.
- Chanute is located in the Neosho River Valley of southeast Kansas.
- Chanute is a great place to live and has a thriving educational system including Neosho County Community College, a new high school and a new "Blue Ribbon" elementary school.
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Chanute, Kansas.
- Gold-star benefit package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.