Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chanute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This medical center is the largest, most significant critical access hospital in the state.
- Residents are employed in healthcare, manufacturing and wind, oil, gas & energy production.
- Gold-star benefit package.
- Gently rolling hills support the area's agricultural base.
- Chanute is located in the Neosho River Valley of southeast Kansas.
- At Neosho Memorial, we strive to be the B.E.S.T. The B.E.S.T. stands for Bringing Excellence and Service Together.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chanute, KS.
- About Chanute.
- It's a way of doing things every day, for every patient, every physician and every employee.
- Supportive hospital.
- Chanute is home to 9,000 residents and blends stress free small-town living with the convenience of its central location between Kansas City, Wichita, Tulsa and Joplin.
- Relocation allowance.
- It's not just a phrase.
- Inpatient & outpatient care.
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Chanute, Kansas.
- Paid CME time plus $5,000 annual allowance.
- Chanute is a great place to live and has a thriving educational system including Neosho County Community College, a new high school and a new "Blue Ribbon" elementary school.
- Four-day clinic week.
- 2 year income guarantee.
- Brand-new clinic located adjacent to hospital.
- About Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center.
- Neosho Memorial serves 45,000 residents in a 60-mile area.
- In addition, residents have the option of two private schools.
- The medical center is also a clinical training site for six allied health schools including family medicine.
- Attracting the attention of audiences nationwide including those at Modern Healthcare magazine, Becker's Hospital Review magazine, the Studer Group and Press Ganey.
- Signing & retention bonus.
- Chanute is also expanding and improving its hike/bike trail system, five city parks, golf course and sports complex.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.