Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chanute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Neosho Memorial serves 45,000 residents in a 60-mile area.
- Chanute is a great place to live and has a thriving educational system including Neosho County Community College, a new high school and a new "Blue Ribbon" elementary school.
- About Chanute.
- Four-day clinic week.
- It's not just a phrase.
- Relocation allowance.
- The medical center is also a clinical training site for six allied health schools including family medicine.
- Gently rolling hills support the area's agricultural base.
- In addition, residents have the option of two private schools.
- Brand-new clinic located adjacent to hospital.
- Supportive hospital.
- Residents are employed in healthcare, manufacturing and wind, oil, gas & energy production.
- At Neosho Memorial, we strive to be the B.E.S.T. The B.E.S.T. stands for Bringing Excellence and Service Together.
- About Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center.
- Signing & retention bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chanute, KS.
- Chanute is located in the Neosho River Valley of southeast Kansas.
- Chanute is home to 9,000 residents and blends stress free small-town living with the convenience of its central location between Kansas City, Wichita, Tulsa and Joplin.
- Paid CME time plus $5,000 annual allowance.
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Chanute, Kansas.
- This medical center is the largest, most significant critical access hospital in the state.
- 2 year income guarantee.
- Attracting the attention of audiences nationwide including those at Modern Healthcare magazine, Becker's Hospital Review magazine, the Studer Group and Press Ganey.
- It's a way of doing things every day, for every patient, every physician and every employee.
- Gold-star benefit package.
- Inpatient & outpatient care.
- Chanute is also expanding and improving its hike/bike trail system, five city parks, golf course and sports complex.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago